Friday, July 11, 2008

Enter The Dragon - Part 2 In My Quest To Capture Beauty

After taking a closer look at my initial dragon fly photographs, I was stunned to see the amazing color and beauty from these detailed insects. I took a lunch break to capture more of them on my camera.

Dragon flies hovered over the pond. On occasion they would land, resting their wings as they basked in the sun. The wind would blow and their bodies would sway side to side as they rested on a strand of barbwire. I waited patiently.

As I walked back to my car I watched a large carp breach the surface and enhale a dragon fly that had been skimming the waters surface to lay its eggs. It bounced on top of the water and in a split second was gone.

I enjoy getting out whether to fish or just take a few photos. It is refreshing to the soul and time alone can do wonders.

I hope you enjoy Part 2 of Enter The DRAGON.














~JayMorr

No comments:

 

All Images © Jason Morrison - All Rights Reserved