Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Up North Maine Fly Castings Givin Out The Love

Late at night I can either be found behind the camera, working on photos, or lurking on the various blogs to see what everyone is up to. I happened to check in over at Ben’s site www.maineflycastings.com and caught the shout out to “Mr. Morr”. http://maineflycastings.com/2009/11/14/more-from-morr/

Thanks for the kind words Ben. I will take you up on the opportunity when I get out to Maine one of these days and get some photographs with you! That would be a great time!

Untitled-1Untitled-2 Untitled-3

Be sure to check out www.maineflycastings.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too kind Sir, I appreciate the shout out as well. I look forward to the day we can team up! Keep an eye out for more posts in the future, I love your photography and my readers seem to really enjoy it as well.

Tight Lines,
-Ben

 

All Images © Jason Morrison - All Rights Reserved