Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Spin-A-Story" Fetha Styx Contest

I received the great news that I recently took first place in the Spin-A-Story writing & photography contest that FETHA STYX FLY ROD CO. was hosting! Fetha Styx gave writers and photographers a great opportunity to share their fly fishing passion with the blog readers on Fetha Styx. You can check out my entry at http://fethastyxblog.com/2009/12/north-bound-spin-a-story-first-place/

I am grateful for the opportunity and want to thank Fetha Styx for new rod they are sending my way. I can't wait to huck line with that beauty in 2010! I will be sure to send the photos your way.

1st Place - Fetha Styx Rod Competition

1 comment:

MILO said...

Congrats man......Your stuff is sweeping the land lol ;)

 

All Images © Jason Morrison - All Rights Reserved