Tuesday, November 10, 2009

“Flaring” & Some…

I had a chance to go through some of my other images from over the weekend. I picked a few more to share.  Also,  “Colvin” has a nice little fish tale about the trip.  Be sure to check it out at:  http://www.flytowater.com/2009/11/drifting.html 

I can’t wait to get out again.  The weather in UT has been fantastic.  It has made for some really nice photo opps.

JAY_3056

 JAY_2618

The shot below has no post process other than my watermark & vignetting (for the inquiring minds).

JAY_2745

One of the many flare shots I snapped. I put a little "retro" into this one.

Angler Sun Burst

 

JAY_2837

2 comments:

Zach said...

Awesome pictures! I'm loving the boat also. That thing is sweet.

JayMorr said...

Thanks Zach. Much appreciated my friend.

 

All Images © Jason Morrison - All Rights Reserved