Friday, November 12, 2010

The Start of A New Year 2010 (A Year In Review)

I got an email from "Fry" about an annual fly tying get together to kick off the New Year.  The annual fly tying event at the "Fry Manor" hosted excellent smoked BBQ and some of the sickest fly candy not yet known.

The heavy hitters were out tying, Granato, Cheech, Warner, Fry, Herb, Grant...  out of my league I sat back and ripped off a few shots on the wide and enjoyed the sauce.

I got a series of prints I was pleased to share and a few went up ready for publication.  Prior to release I had them pulled and only a couple images were shown.

Tying on day 1 of 2010 is always an excellent way to start the New Year out right!

Nikon D700
Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8 IF-ED
SB-900 Strobe diffused/fong


Fly Tyer Grant Bench

Grant Bench Day 1 2010

Fly Tyer Matt Warner

New Years Day 2010

No comments:

 

All Images © Jason Morrison - All Rights Reserved