Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back from Idaho & Montana

Without getting into too many of the details, my trip to Idaho & Montana gave me an opportunity to work on shooting mostly in Monochrome. I enjoy shooting monochrome and set these tones up within the camera.

I am using a Tiffen Polarizing filter to achieve some of the "Ghosting" effects with the sun rays.

One of the few color shots I took on the trip. The mist coming off the "Madi" really adds to the feel of this image and makes it one of my favorites.

JAY_0113-Edit

Here is another angle in Monochrome
JAY_0131-Edit
Jason Haslam hooked into a nice fish in this scene. I was able to catch a nice sun flare with the rod bent!
JAY_9964-Edit
I spent a considerable amount of time trying to capture various angles that would draw the eye towards my subject.
JAY_0022-Edit

JAY_0205-Edit

No comments:

 

All Images © Jason Morrison - All Rights Reserved